Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Making Web Pages

ACA-IS-HERE :: Study Spanish in New Mexico

Here is a website I made for a friend. It is not great but it was fun and I learned a bit of CSS along the way. The studio where I work makes a great deal of Sites and I am usually involved in some aspect. I don't often create or design the Sites unless they are Flash based but I often create Flash content for them. I am sometimes called upon to edit some HTML but it is not my main duty.

I can create Sites from scratch if I need to. I have registered domains for people, set up their hosting, created Sites and managed them too. Not my favortie thing to do but I imagine I'll need to stay proficient.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?