Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

Excel

I do not like spreadsheets. I respect them and those that know how to use them. I am an artist. I don't want to know about the financial stuff. This, I know is not wise. I ought to know the basics and be comfortable with managing the accounts, creating budgets, and using Excel to keep track of all sorts of data. It creates useful graphs and you can use formulas to do all the calculations. It is fantastic.

I still don't like it and will likely not use it in my career if I can help it. Who knows where my career will take me. I have probably just jinxed myself and before I can say how much I hate Excel again, I will be working on a multi-sheet document and cursing my fate.

I think I might keep pluging away at it. I will someday take a Branch class in it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?