Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Digital Photography
I enjoyed he class on digital photography. I am guilty of bad picture taking. I make all the common mistakes that you pointed out. I have started to experiment with your suggestions. We shall see how well I do. I will bust out my old digital camera and take lots o' pix. If'in I do well I might invest in a better camera for the trip to Scotland.
I use digital images all the time in my work. If I am having a hard time getting a cartoon character to look right I will often take a photo of someone or myslef in the action pose I need. Then I can import the image and rotoscope it. I would like to take this further.
Also, I like photography and want to take better pictures just for myself. I want to do some "Jib-Jab" style animations in my "spare" time ... LOL
Anyway, I am enjoying this and look forward to more.
I use digital images all the time in my work. If I am having a hard time getting a cartoon character to look right I will often take a photo of someone or myslef in the action pose I need. Then I can import the image and rotoscope it. I would like to take this further.
Also, I like photography and want to take better pictures just for myself. I want to do some "Jib-Jab" style animations in my "spare" time ... LOL
Anyway, I am enjoying this and look forward to more.